On September 1, 2019 we launched The Practicing Freemason, a newsletter of lodge instruction, talking points, and other exercises of self-craft. For only $1 per month, you can be a hero at your lodge, and bring in a stack of printed copies for your brothers, or just enjoy it all for yourself!
We even have entire Grand Lodges subscribe for all their brothers!
Each issue comes with:
- A Ready-to-Read lecture of relevant, practical freemasonry.
- Discussion prompts for your own philosophical talks over coffee.
- Book-of-the-month recommendations.
- Innovative lodge ideas to stimulate enthusiasm.
- A printable version of both the full-color newsletter, and the lecture, so you can provide your brothers all the light they need to not be so jerky sometimes!
Check out a sample!
The Practicing Freemason – Issue 1, September 2019
- How to Get Everything You Want
- The Best Book I’ve Read All Month
- Coffee Talk – Stimulating Discussion Prompts
- Steal This Idea: A Mason’s Mason
- The First Art: Words Mean Things
How to Subscribe!
Subscribe through Patreon at any level! JUST A BUCK each month gets you The Practicing Freemason in your email inbox at the start of every month!
Do you want access to a year of back issues? Exclusive content, previews, and more? Become a Quarryman at $3.57 each month!